Becoming A Better Husband – Zoom Small Group
Tuesdays, Feb 16 - Mar 9, 2021 (4 weeks)
Starting at: 5 pm PST / 6 pm MST / 7 pm CST / 8 pm EST / 9 pm AST / 9:30 pm NST
Zoom.us | ONLINE
Ends: February 15
As a husband you are given the honor and challenge of loving your wife as Christ loves the church. As easy as this sounds, in reality, it takes intentional work to become a better husband.
Join us in this four-week Zoom small group on becoming a better husband.
- Each week we’ll spend an hour in conversation and study.
- This online small group discussion is a safe, confidential environment.
- This isn’t your typical small-group or bible-study group.
- We will meet via Zoom. You will be emailed the Zoom meeting details.
- There is a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 12.
About The Facilitator
Ian NairnIan serves as Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus' Community Relations Manager, Special Projects. A full time staff member since 1997, he has a passion for the fatherless and for those who don’t know Christ.
Would like to attend but the registration fees are an issue?
We don’t want you to miss this! A limited supply of benevolent registrations are available, please call our toll free number 1-888-901-9700 to request.