Church, Why Bother? – Zoom Small Group
Tuesdays, Nov 17 - Dec 8, 2020
Four 1-hour sessions
Starting at: 5 pm PST / 6 pm MST / 7 pm CST / 8 pm EST / 9 pm AST / 9:30 pm NST
Zoom.us | ONLINE
Ends: November 16
Fewer people are attending church every year. Our lifestyle and technology has changed so much with online services, free podcasts, on-demand options 24/7. It seems like there is really no reason to attend church in person anymore, so why bother?
We’ll address these questions and more during this four week Zoom small group study for 1-hour starting Tuesday, November 17.
Join Ian Nairn (Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus) as he leads this four-week Zoom small group on the topic of the importance and role of the church in a man's life.
- Each week we’ll spend an hour in conversation and study.
- This online small group discussion is a safe, confidential environment.
- This isn’t your typical small-group or bible-study group.
Our goal is for men to share their experiences and challenges with physically attending church, streaming live church, attending small groups and for each man to be better equipped to understand and explain why in-person church attendance is vital for believers by the end of this small group.
- We will meet via Zoom. You will be emailed the Zoom meeting details.
- We will be meeting for 4 weeks.
- Each weekly meeting is 1-hour in length.
- There is a maximum of 12 participants
About The Facilitator
Ian NairnIan serves as Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus' Community Relations Manager, Special Projects. A full time staff member since 1997, he has a passion for the fatherless and for those who don’t know Christ.
Would like to attend but the registration fees are an issue?
We don’t want you to miss this! A limited supply of benevolent registrations are available, please call our toll free number 1-888-901-9700 to request.