God’s Vision for Men Workshop – Facebook Group
Wed, Nov 4 - Wed, Nov 25, 2020
First post in group at: 6 pm PST / 7 pm MST / 8 pm CST / 9 pm EST / 10 pm AST / 10:30 pm NST
Facebook Closed Group
Ends: November 4
What does it mean to be a man? At no other point in history has the question of gender raised such a multitude of responses – ranging from the unsure to combative.
There is chaos in the culture and confusion in the Christian community. As men, we are left struggling to understand basic questions of our identity.
- Are you looking for ways to grow in your knowledge and character through this season in life?
- Are you interested in engaging with other men and Promise Keepers and discuss what it means to be a godly man?
- Are you looking for flexible and yet compact training?
- Do you need mentoring and coaching?
This online training will explore the biblical vision for what it means to be a man. With practical teaching, guided by Scripture, this workshop will provide you with clarity and confidence.
Join our 4-week video-based, closed Facebook Group moderated by a Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus staff member, at your own time and pace! Enjoy the fellowship with other men as you learn and invest in your own growth!
- A teaching video will be posted each week.
- 10-15 minute video clips posted 2 to 3 times a week.
- The moderator will inform men when a video has been posted; men watch on their own time.
- Shortly after video is posted, the moderator will ask questions for group discussion
- The Facebook group will be public so that anyone can search for it and find the group.
- However, the group itself is closed. Only those who have registered will be allowed to join.
- Anything posted (e.g. comments, reactions, photos, videos, etc) will stay in the group and not be seen by general public or your friends who are not participating in the group.
- After registering for the group, we will send you an email containing a link to the Facebook group (you will need a Facebook account) and further instructions on how to join. Please note: you will need your receipt number to join.
About The Moderator
Mauricio RosaMauricio Rosa serves as the Content Manager for Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus. He lives in Calgary where he has been involved in his own local church, including helping to plant a church, serving as an elder and giving leadership, preaching, and teaching. He is married to Christin together have three children.
Would like to attend but the registration fees are an issue?
We don’t want you to miss this! A limited supply of benevolent registrations are available, please call our toll free number 1-888-901-9700 to request.