God’s Vision for Sex Workshop – Facebook Group
Wed, Oct 7 - Wed, Oct 28, 2020
First post in group at: 6 pm PDT / 7 pm MDT / 8 pm CDT / 9 pm EDT / 10 pm ADT / 10:30 pm NDT
Facebook Closed Group
Ends: October 6
Every man wants to have a great sex life. But in a culture obsessed with instant gratification and constantly shifting opinions, things quickly become confusing. Too many of us have been burned by false promises and painful traps. This workshop will help you understand how to experience sex the way it was meant to be.
We will discuss God’s vision for sex and explore:
- How our view of God sets the foundation
- God’s design for human sexuality
- Sex in context
- Renewing your mind
- Creating personal disciplines
Join our 4-week video-based, closed Facebook Group moderated by a Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus staff member, at your own time and pace! Enjoy the fellowship with other men as you learn and invest in your own growth!
- A teaching video will be posted each week.
- 10-15 minute video clips posted 2 to 3 times a week.
- The moderator will inform men when a video has been posted; men watch on their own time.
- Shortly after video is posted, the moderator will ask questions for group discussion
- The Facebook group will be public so that anyone can search for it and find the group.
- However, the group itself is closed. Only those who have registered will be allowed to join.
- Anything posted (e.g. comments, reactions, photos, videos, etc) will stay in the group and not be seen by general public or your friends who are not participating in the group.
- After registering for the group, we will send you an email containing a link to the Facebook group (you will need a Facebook account) and further instructions on how to join. Please note: you will need your receipt number to join.
About The Moderator
Mauricio RosaMauricio Rosa serves as the Content Manager for Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus. He lives in Calgary where he has been involved in his own local church, including helping to plant a church, serving as an elder and giving leadership, preaching, and teaching. He is married to Christin together have three children.
Would like to attend but the registration fees are an issue?
We don’t want you to miss this! A limited supply of benevolent registrations are available, please call our toll free number 1-888-901-9700 to request.