Impactus Conference Follow Up – Zoom Small Group
Wednesdays, April 28 - May 26, 2021
Five 1-hour sessions: 7 - 8 pm weekly
2 small groups with different time slots: starting at: 7 pm MDT or 7 pm EDT
Zoom.us | ONLINE
Ends: April 27
Join us as we unpack the heart of Impactus which means “to press closely into something”. Go deeper into the speakers' talks from the 2021 Virtual Conference as you press closer into your relationship with Jesus and understand what it means to live a life of purpose and godly impact.
- Each week we’ll spend an hour in conversation and study.
- This online small group discussion is a safe, confidential environment.
- This isn’t your typical small-group or bible-study group.
Join Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus staff as we lead this five-week Zoom small group. There will be 2 groups, meeting on the same day, just starting at different times. Choose the one that best suits your schedule!
- Mauricio Rosa will be leading the group that meets at 7 pm MDT.
- Ian Nairn will be leading the group that meets at 7 pm EDT
- We will meet via Zoom. You will be emailed the Zoom meeting details.
- Be sure to bring your study guide from the conference included with your registration.
- We will be meeting for 5 weeks.
- Each weekly meeting is 1-hour in length.
- There is a minimum of 4 and maximum of 12 participants
About The Facilitators
Ian NairnIan serves as Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus' Community Relations Manager, Special Projects. A full time staff member since 1997, he has a passion for the fatherless and for those who don’t know Christ.
Mauricio RosaMauricio Rosa serves as the Content Manager for Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus. He lives in Calgary where he has been involved in his own local church, including helping to plant a church, serving as an elder and giving leadership, preaching, and teaching. He is married to Christin together have three children.
Would like to attend but the registration fees are an issue?
We don’t want you to miss this! A limited supply of benevolent registrations are available, please call our toll free number 1-888-901-9700 to request.