Managing Your Anger – Zoom Workshop
Saturday, January 30, 2021
3 hour session
Starting at: 6 am PST / 7 am MST / 8 am CST / 9 am EST / 10 am AST / 10:30 am NST
Zoom.us | ONLINE
Pricing, ends January 25
Individuals: $15 each
Group of 10: $100
We all get mad at one time or another. The question we need to ask ourselves is: How should I deal with my anger and respond to it?
In this workshop, you will:
- learn the 3 types of anger
- identify some of your triggers
- learn how to discharge your anger in a healthy way
- learn how to reduce the amount of anger in your life
- understand the power of forgiveness
- The group will meet via Zoom.
- You will be email the Zoom meeting details.
- You do not need a Zoom account, however we suggest you download the app prior to the workshop.
- The workbook will be emailed to registrants prior to the workshop.
About The Presenters
Al RuttanAl Ruttan is a John Maxwell Team Executive Director, Coach, Teacher and Speaker who works with businesses of all sizes. Al is also certified in the DISC Model of Human Behaviour from Personality Insights and EQi-2.0 (Emotional Intelligence) through MHS. Al has had the pleasure to serve on the board at his church for the past 12 years, he also runs the Men’s Ministry and enjoys every chance he get’s to bring the Sunday Morning Message.
Bill has been a part of Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus since 1996 in a variety of roles and currently serves as National Community Relations Manager. Bill has a burning passion for the men of Canada to discover a greater depth of God’s love and purpose in their lives. He has also been pastoring all over Ontario since 1986.
Poster, Bulletin Inserts, Slides