Men’s Ministry Leadership Training 101
Mon, Oct 19, 2020
Starting at: 5 pm PDT / 6 pm MDT / 7 pm CDT / 8 pm EDT / 9 pm ADT / 9:30 pm NDT
Zoom.us | ONLINE
This is a free event.
This is a FREE foundational introduction to effective men’s ministry.
Why bother with men's ministry? There is a tremendous need to help men in our churches to be clearly taught God’s plan for their lives and what it means to live a life of purpose and godly impact.
When actively engaged in a healthy ministry to men:
- Men become better husbands, fathers, leaders
- Men learn and grow in the community of other men
- Men develop authentic friendships – brotherhood, mentorship, accountability
- Men become more meaningfully involved & engaged in their local church & community
Men's Ministry Leadership Training 101 (formerly Blueprint) will address the following:
- The need for men’s ministry
- How to think differently about men’s ministry
- Practical steps on how to build your leadership team
Who Should Attend?
- If you have experienced the starts and stops of building a men’s ministry
- If you feel called to start a men's ministry in your church
- You do not have a team in place
FREE 1-Hour Consultation
- Answering your questions from 101 training
- Assess the current state of your men’s ministry
- Help building your team
- Guide you in next steps