Stress, Anxiety and Depression – Zoom Small Group
Tuesdays, Jan. 26 - Feb, 16, 2021
Four 1-hour sessions
Starting at: 10:30 am PST / 11:30 am MST / 12:30 pm CST / 1:30 pm EST / 2:30 pm AST / 3:00 pm NST
Zoom.us | ONLINE
Ends: January 25
Stress, Anxiety and Depression are struggles that a lot of men are exposed to and experiencing today. Whether you are a Christian or non-Christian, no one is immune to this reality. 1 in 5 people in Canada is facing such struggles. We try to solve the problem on our own, but we simply can’t do it by ourselves.
We understand what you are going through and are here to help.
Join our online small group forum of discussion. It is a safe, confidential environment where all participants come together at the same level to share their experiences, both good and bad. Hear the experiences of other men, how they reconcile the everyday challenges of mental wellness with their faith in Jesus and his power for everyday life.
- Each week we’ll spend an hour in conversation and study.
- This online small group discussion is a safe, confidential environment.
- This isn’t your typical small-group or bible-study group.
- We will meet via Zoom. You will be emailed the Zoom meeting details.
- We will be meeting for 4 weeks.
- Each weekly meeting is 1-hour in length.
- There is a minimum of 4 participants and maximum of 12.
About The Facilitator
Mauricio RosaMauricio Rosa serves as the Content Manager for Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus. He lives in Calgary where he has been involved in his own local church, including helping to plant a church, serving as an elder and giving leadership, preaching, and teaching.
Would like to attend but the registration fees are an issue?
We don’t want you to miss this! A limited supply of benevolent registrations are available, please call our toll free number 1-888-901-9700 to request.