Advisory Board Member Responsibilities
Responsibilities of all Corporation Members:
- Be guardians of the Vision, Mission, and Statement of Faith.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting once per year (ordinarily held in Burlington, ON), on the 1st Sunday/Monday the week after Labour Day.
- Elect the Board of Directors to manage the property and business of the ministry.
- Make sure all bylaws are being followed.
- Vote on all bylaw amendments.
Responsibilities of Advisory Board Members:
- Stay involved with the ministry – serve on governance committees and/or in community-based opportunities.
- Stay informed on the activities of the ministry and pray for the ministry, staff, and Board.
- Assist the Board in identifying quality men who could become members of the Corporation, and ultimately, could be eligible to join the Board of Directors.
- Be prepared to serve on the Board of Directors.
- Be a member of the Advisory Board for a three-year term.