Links will be provided for each breakout session on YouTube. You can pause the conference replay and show the breakout session(s) by:
- Having everyone as a large group, watch one or all of the breakout sessions one after another. Each breakout session is approximately 30 minutes long.
- Break out your men into four groups and send them to different areas in your church to stream each of the breakout sessions.
- Food: Share a meal with the group before the conference starts. BBQ is always a hit!
- Friends: Invite your friends to join you in a small group in your home or as part of a group at church. Or set up a watch party. Challenge your friends to invite their friends as well!
- Host: Choose an engaging host for your event.
- Facilitators: Identify men who can facilitate the breakout sessions to lead Q&A and lead the groups well.
- Prep: print out any handouts and have pens ready for guys to take notes. Set up the TVs/big screen/speakers and mic, and do a dry run of streaming.
- Pray: Pray God will bless the conference, the speakers, volunteers and attendees. Pray that this event will bring glory to God.
You will need a device (smartphone, tablet, computer or smart TV) with internet access. You do not require any special software.
We suggest if you are watching as a group, cast the stream onto a large TV or screen.