ADD OUR EMAIL TO YOUR LIST OF CONTACTS AND APPROVED SENDERS
Not Getting Your Emails From Impactus | Promise Keepers Canada?
We are having trouble reaching people with @SaskTel.net and @Cogeco emails.
If you aren’t receiving emails from us in your inbox, please:
- Check your Spam/Junk/Promotions or Antivirus folders and mark the message as ‘not spam’ and add us to your Contacts.
- Make Impactus | Promise Keepers Canada an Approved Sender by following the ‘whitelisting’ instructions below to ensure future emails go directly to your inbox.
It is very important that you add promisekeepers.ca (it allows all senders from our domain) to both of your Contacts and Approved Senders list.
This is called ‘whitelisting’ and it will keep our emails from going to your Spam/Junk/Promotions or Antivirus folders. If you aren’t sure how to add our addresses as Approved Senders (aka… ‘whitelist’ us), please see the links below.
Instructions by Your Email Provider
- How do I block certain senders: Cogeco Support (Click this link to UNBLOCK emails from promisekepers.ca)
- NOTE: The page says “Block” – But these steps will unblock the email
- Follow Steps 1 to 4
- At step 5 type in promisekeepers.ca as the name of the sender you wish to unblock (not block)
- How to set your spam filter preferences in sasktel.net Webmail (Click this link to UNBLOCK emails from promisekepers.ca)
- Follow the "Trusted Senders" section instruction
- How to whitelist an email in Gmail: Video Tutorial (May 2019), or
- How to Whitelist in Gmail: Lifewire Article (Nov 2019)
Microsoft Live, Hotmail, Outlook, MSN
If you use the web mail to access you email:
If you use the Outlook email application on your desktop:
- How to Customize Junk Email and Safe Senders in Outlook: How-To-Geek Article (Apr 2019), or
- Add recipients of my email messages to the Safe Senders List: Microsoft Support
Rogers, Yahoo, ymail
- How to Ensure You Get Important Emails in Yahoo Mail - Whitelist Emails: Video Tutorial (Dec 2017), or
- Manage spam and mailing lists in Rogers Yahoo Mail: Rogers Support (see ‘Mark emails as Not Spam’) and
Use filters to organize Rogers Yahoo Mail: Rogers Support (see ‘Create filters’)