Become A Men’s Group Leader
Have you lead a men’s small group or feel called to lead? Do you want to make an impact on the lives of other men by leading an online small group?
This isn’t a typical in-person church small group with teaching or following a study guide format. You as the leader will facilitate meaningful discussion and interaction on specific topics, helping participates go deeper each week by creating an atmosphere of trust and confidentiality.
Speak into the lives of men as they address specific issues in their lives and seek Christ centered solutions that can lead to life change.
What to Expect
- ZOOM or other similar online platform
- 4-week duration.
- Each weekly meeting lasts 1 hour
- Maximum 12 people in the group
- Must agree with the Promise Keeper Canada | Impactus Statement of Faith
- Training provided by Promise Keeper Canada | Impactus
Learn More About Leading Men’s Small Groups
We will get in touch with you!