It’s never too early (or too late) to prepare your kids for a successful launch in life
As parents, we either raise kids who are dependent on us, or we raise kids who grow into confident and capable adults. It all comes down to helping them develop their mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets.
In this podcast, Jonathan Catherman, author of Raising Them Ready, talks about:
- the importance of engaged fathers
- the secret ingredient to raising your children right
- how to build resilient and patient children in a culture that is wait-free and instantaneous
- practical ways to make sure your kids have the “adulting” skills, character and independence they need
Jonathan also outlines 4 different parenting styles, and how our style affects the way we instruct, guide and release our children into adulthood.
- Take the FREE Parenting Style Assessment
- The 1M Mentoring Foundation website
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commission from qualifying purchases on Amazon.ca. Learn more.