Please conside making this an incredible summer of giving so we can tell the world an incredible story! Your special summer donation will help men become, grow, and live as disciples of Jesus. You can donate here impactus.org/give
Summer is upon us… it’s the season of breaks, barbecues, beaches, and books. Yes, books. It may be time to embrace that time-old tradition of summer reading. For many, it’s the time to grab those books they’ve wanted to read but just haven’t had the time. So, whether you’re snuggled up in a camper, sitting around a campfire at the cottage, or just a staycation in the backyard, a great story can be a great friend. These friends can do more than distract us. They can educate us, motivate us, and even transform us. This certainly applies to a book we know as the Word of God.
The Scriptural narrative is the story of God’s creation, intervention, and destination for humanity. It has great genres: history, romance, action, thriller, and even some mystery for good measure. But the incredible part? We are invited into that narrative of redemption and mission.
The Psalmist declared: “Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story— those he redeemed from the hand of the foe, those he gathered from the lands, from east and west, from north and south.” (Psalms 107:2-3, NIV).
We aim to keep telling that story to as many men as possible. And we’ve been doing just that. In fact, we’ve heard some great feedback recently as guys have reached out to us with their testimonies of the impact the ministry has had on their lives. Here are just a few of them:
- Thank you so much for the encouragement I receive through your ministry … God has blessed me through Impactus articles, devotionals … thank you to your entire team. – Stephen U.
- Impactus does indeed have an amazing and fruitful impact! I was introduced to the ministry in 2016, and my life has not been the same since. – Hugh K.
- Impactus, please keep up this great and necessary work of providing men with the tools to become better men so that we all can and will live as healthy families in a better world. – anonymous
- I have always found that the conference helped in my walk, and the guys I go with. Also, the daily devotionals are a blessing. Thanks for all your hard work. – anonymous
- I really appreciate your daily devotions. I read them faithfully. – anonymous
- Awesome conference. thank you, Father God, for what you are doing and will do through your servants at Impactus. Amen and Amen! – Dave D.
- Thank you for your ministry. I have found hope and help through your podcasts. – Robert A.
So this summer, as you relax with a good read, you can also play a key role in writing more of these stories. Summer is typically a time when we face a dry spell in support, but the mission must continue. With your help, we can write a story of Gospel transformation that can change the hearts of men, their families, and communities.
Would you consider making this an incredible summer of giving so we can tell the world an incredible story? Your special summer donation will help men become, grow, and live as disciples of Jesus. You can donate online at impactus.org/give
Thank you for your generosity and Kingdom impact!
- The Men We Need by Brant Hansen
- Everybody Always by Bob Goff
- The Deeply Formed Life by Rich Villodas
- A Non-Anxious Presence by Mark Sayers
- The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commission from qualifying purchases on Amazon.ca. Learn more.