Finding a way to deal with the unspoken fears and questions.
The Bible indicates that God keeps some things completely to himself. So what’s wrong with having a secret?
Steve Arterburn, founder of New Life Ministries and the author of The Secrets Men Keep: How Men Make Life & Love, examines the danger behind keeping secrets as a man, how men make their lives more difficult than it has to be and why they do it. He also emphasizes that finding a way to deal with a man’s unspoken fears and questions, is one of the most important tasks for a man.
Listen to this podcast and get the following questions answered:
- Are all secrets sinful?
- What are the top areas of life where men keep secrets?
- What kind of damage do secrets create?
- When the pain becomes so deep, what can I do? I don’t want to hurt people around me.
- I am ready to open up about my secrets. Where and who should I go to? Is there anyone I should not go to?
- Steve’s website: stevearterburn.com
- New Life Ministries: newlife.com (3-Day Intensive Workshops, Resources, Counseling and more)
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commission from qualifying purchases on Amazon.ca. Learn more.