Parents are learning a whole new set of skills right now. At the best of times, there is a lot of responsibility on a parent, but the season we find ourselves in has magnified and multiplied the responsibility and opportunity that is before us as parents. In this podcast, we talk with Brett Ullman about his new book Parenting: Navigating Everything and some of the ways we can strengthen ourselves as parents. Brett Ullman travels North America speaking to teens, young adults, leaders and parents on topics including sexuality, mental health, men, dating and media.
Topics covered include:
- Types of parenting styles
- How to deal with times when mom and dad have different parenting styles
- Practical steps to build good communication with your kids
- How to not be overwhelmed by all the responsibilities you have as a parent
Related Links and Resources:
- Brett Ullman’s website
- Book: Parenting: Navigating Everything by Brett Ullman
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commission from qualifying purchases on Amazon.ca. Learn more.