In this episode, we invited Rev. Bill Allan and David Wells to join us in a panel of discussion on the future for Canadian churches and Christian leaders.
Rev. Bill Allan is the President of the Associated Gospel Churches, an association representing over 150 churches, congregations and ministries across Canada.
And David Wells is the General Superintendent for the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (PAOC). It is a fellowship of more than 1,100 churches across English- and French-speaking Canada.
Together with our president, Dean Brenton, we discussed the following questions:
- (3:38) Tell us a little about your work and your fellowship.
- (8:00) What was most instrumental in you stepping into a national leadership role?
- (13:40) With all your responsibility and concern for the health of your churches and pastors, how have you stayed healthy as leaders through these months of the pandemic?
- (18:30) What has surprised or disappointed you the most during this pandemic?
- (22:45) Do you see any new opportunities for the church to engage with the culture?
- (27:53) In a time when we should have been more united, instead, it has felt like we have never been more divided. What is the importance of unity in the church, and why is it important for the future of the church?
- (33:27) As it pertains to the church, what could men be praying for?
- (36:50) In addition to praying, what are some practical ways men could be agents of peace and blessing in their family, community, and church?