Being a new dad can bring a lot of change and is quite the learning curve. Jordan and Andrew discuss some of the things they wish they had known and share their top ten tips on how to be a great new dad.
They also discuss when it is acceptable to wear Crocs, the insecurities of being a girl dad, and what NOT to do in the labor and delivery room.
- Be a part of the Birth Plan…6:18
- Do your homework…11:02
- Help with feeding…13:29
- Do something…anything!…15:53
- Ask for help and be specific!… 17:50
- Don’t take things personal…19:48
- Start spiritual rhythms early…22:30
- You are not a babysitter…26:35
- Take responsibility…28:00
- Don’t panic if you don’t feel a connection right away…32:27