In this episode, Impactus President Dean Brenton sits down with Men’s Ministry legend Steve Sonderman!
Steve is highly regarded as one of the pioneers of the Men’s Ministry movement in America. He started one of the country’s first Men’s Ministries at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield, WI. He is the founder of No Regrets Men’s Ministries, including the annual No Regrets Men’s Conference, which draws thousands of men across the US and around the world. He consults and equips worldwide, training local churches on creating their own dynamic Men’s Ministry in their own context.
In this fascinating conversation, Dean and Steve take time to cover a variety of helpful topics surrounding Men’s Ministry, including:
- How can churches reach men for Jesus more effectively?
- How can a church get a Men’s Ministry started?
- What is changing in Men’s Ministry, and how can churches navigate?
- What is the greatest challenge that Men’s Ministries are currently facing?
- Why is Men’s Ministry so important to the Kingdom of God and to the local church?
- What do pastors need to know about the value of Men’s Ministry in their church?
- How can a Men’s Ministry shift to become more outward-focused and missional?
- What are young men today most desperate for, and how can Men’s Ministries engage with the younger generation?
Amidst this wide-ranging conversation, there is much hope, encouragement, strategy and vision for every Men’s Ministry leader and volunteer out there who is doing the good and noble work of ministering to men.
Dean and Steve give us the gift of a conversation steeped in a wealth of knowledge, experience, expertise, and godly wisdom, as Steve shares from his decades of leadership and ministry involvement in Men’s Ministry and the local church.
We hope you enjoy this deep dive into Men’s Ministry with one of the all-time greats.