Disclaimer: This conversation frankly discusses sensitive topics relating to sex and marriage that may not be age-appropriate for younger viewers/listeners.
In this month’s podcast, Dean sits down for a conversation with Sheila and Keith Gregoire. Sheila is no stranger to the Impactus podcast, and we are happy to have her husband with us this time as well!
Sheila is the face behind Bare Marriage, a website and blog dedicated to Christian marriage and sex. She is the author of nine books, including best-sellers The Great Sex Rescue and The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex and is a much sought-after speaker on these topics.
She lives in Ontario, Canada, with her husband Keith, who co-authored a new book, The Good Guy’s Guide to Great Sex, with Sheila. They have been married for over 30 years and have two adult children and two grandchildren.
The Gregoires are passionate about changing the evangelical conversation about sex and marriage to line up with Kingdom principles. They desire to bring research and data to this conversation, and to undo some of the harmful and toxic Christian teaching on sex that exists out there, and to bring sexuality back in line with the Scriptures and the way of Jesus.
In this podcast, Dean and the Gregoires have an absorbing and in-depth conversation about some very tricky topics, exploring such questions as:
- If sex is truly a gift from God, why do many Christian women feel like it is anything but?
- Why is our theology of sex so important?
- What are the 5 most important contributors to a frequent and healthy sex life in a marriage?
- What are some of the most damaging teachings about sex out there in Christian circles, and why are they so damaging?
- How has “purity culture” teaching affected marriages?
- What is a healthy Kingdom view of sexuality?
- What are some lessons about sex that Christian men need to un-learn?
- What does it mean to be “Christ-like” in your sex life?
Join us for this important and impactful conversation!