Welcome to Episode 5 of the Impactus podcast, where our goal is to equip you as a man for a life of purpose and godly impact.
In this edition of the podcast, we will explore a conversation that is rarely discussed in today’s “Me Too” culture. While the terrible abuse committed against women is real, we also want to recognize how many men experienced sexual abuse and trauma as a boy. Our guest is Dr. Kelli Palfy, the author of Men Too: Unspoken Truths About Male Sexual Abuse.
Dr. Palfy will explore:
- The prevalence of sexual assault experienced by males
- Understanding the typical offenders of sexual abuse
- The barriers men face when it comes to disclosing their abuse
- Steps a man should take if he has been abused
- How a spouse, family, or friend can support men who have experienced childhood sexual abuse
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commission from qualifying purchases on Amazon.ca. Learn more.